Your Microsoft Forms survey data can be downloaded as a spreadsheet. This spreadsheet can then be imported into TrackEd.
The first 5 columns of your spreadsheet should look like this. The remaining columns will be your questions and the student responses, one column per question.
- On the Import screen, select the proper module (primary or secondary).
- Select the import type (Microsoft Forms).
- Drag the .xlsx file with your questions and responses into the box marked “drop file here”.
- Click “Import”.
- A new popover will open, where you will select your form and survey. If this is the first time you have used this particular form (set of questions), use the green button with the + on it to add the new form to the list. If this is a form you’ve imported in the past, select the form name from the list.
- Once you’ve selected a form, any previous imports of this form will show up in the survey list. If you are reimporting a survey to add more responses, select the survey name. Otherwise, use the green button with the + on it to add a new name for this particular survey.
- Click “Continue”.