To speed up imports from lots of separate files, we offer an option to do a bulk import from a folder.
First, you’ll need to prepare a spreadsheet for import. Instructions for creating a spreadsheet from an exported set of students can be found here.
- Create a folder within your Documents folder called “AAA_TrackEd_Import”
- Place the spreadsheets to be imported within this folder.
- If you created this folder previously, REMOVE any files there not meant to be imported.
- You may enter an Import Note if you wish.
- Click the “Import” button.
WARNING!: EVERYTHING in the “AAA_TrackEd_Import” folder will be imported.